Spring 2012 edition of the IH journal out now!
We are very pleased to be sending you the spring edition of the IH Journal – issue 32. In this issue we have included the new special interest columns – Developing teachers and Young Learners.
The contents page below will give you a taster of what you can find in Issue 32. To read more, click here!
Celebrating 50 years of teacher training
- Listening and self-access: a perfect partnership – Arizio Sweeting
- Politeness and pragmatics in NNS interactions – Chia Suan Chong
- Surviving your first year as an ELT teacher: what the CELTA doesn’t prepare you for as a NQT – Lewis Waitt
- Delegation – Letting go or losing control? – Maureen McGarvey
Teacher Training and Development
- The first ever IH Teachers’ online conference: ‘a proud moment in IH history!’ – Alastair Grant
- Observations on observations – Chris Ożóg
- IH CPD scheme – Shaun Wilden
- Leaving a mark – Colin Barnett
Special Interest Columns
- Young Learners – Kylie Malinowska, IHWO YL Advisor
- Developing Teacher – Sandy Millin, IH Newcastle
Speak Out series – reviewed by Stefano Federici, IH Rome Manzoni
Digital Play – reviewed by Shaun Wilden, IHWO
Communicative activities for EAP – reviewed by Norman Cain, IH Rome Manzoni
Teaching the pronunciation of ELF – reviewed by Chia Suan Chong, IH London