- How to get a good night’s sleep
- A Franbrow tribute from the CELTA trainees
- An overview of the CELTA Course (and how not to implode).
- A Capitol CELTA…
- CELTA September 2014
- The Celta Survivors’ Club
- From BA to Oh Man! We’ll take good care of you…
- Considering doing a CELTA
- From CELTA to Saudi…
- From ladders to mountains – cutting Demand High down to size
- A trip down memory lane with Martin Eayrs
- IH60 at IATEFL
- Hits and misses from the IATEFL Day One ‘pool
- I’ve never been to IATEFL…
- Celebrating the success of the Olympics Opening with a reading lesson for B1 to C2
- The Post-CELTA Joys of teaching in Jujuy by Emily Droege
- IH Teachers Online Conference – 50 years of IH Teacher Training
- Spring 2012 edition of the IH journal out now!
- Two Years On – looking back on my CELTA experience
- Fifty Years of IH in Broad Brush Strokes – by Brita Haycraft
Tag Archives: Teacher Training
If you’re not sure what CELTA involves, then this account from our affiliate cousin IH Belfast is a very good guide… An overview of the CELTA Course (and how not to implode)..
Here are a couple of useful resources for those of you thinking about doing a CELTA but are still not quite sure what you’d be letting yourself in for… First up, is a very useful video from Cambridge English – … Continue reading
Lorraine Kipling, who took the CELTA with us in August 2009, looks back on her experience and how it helped during her first two years of teaching: My CELTA training experience at IH Belgrano was entirely positive. Of course it was stressful … Continue reading